Pages

09 June, 2012

Job interviewing strategies.

Now I know if may feel like I cover interviewing a lot and I suppose I do... but for most of us it is the hardest step in securing a job. Second it is one of the most blogged about topics within career development/career services. Well here is another piece I would like to point out and discuss: 10 Best Job Interviewing Strategies.

Image Credit: ithire.org
First the hyperbole, this IS a good list, but the best... is a bit of a stretch. How would you prove that anyway?

I am glad to see two of their 'best' strategies include researching/fully understanding the company and position your are interviewing for. The rest however are common sense, which is not to say they are bad strategies. If you feel you need help with the research don't forget to check out my posts about company research and free resources for career development/research.

What do you think about this list? Good strategies?

No comments:

Post a Comment