Pages

10 January, 2014

Glassdoor.com's blog

I have mentioned Glassdoor.com before as a great tool for learning about a company (salary, interview questions and style, and company reviews.) But I was unaware until recently of their blog. They have recently posted two stories that might help some of my readers. The first covers 8 tips for improving your job search. The second covers ways to confront job search fears.

For anyone who has read this blog for a while, you may remember that first piece where I cautioned that Glassdoor.com collects it's data from users, and therefore it should not be your only source for researching a salary or interview questions. This blog, however, seems to be different. All the contributors I checked out (including the authors of these two pieces) seem to be very well qualified career counseling experts. While the posts are short, and not super specific they do hone in on the issue at hand and provide some actionable advice.

This is a blog I will be keeping an eye on.

No comments:

Post a Comment